Monday, February 18, 2013

Went back to Sunday School after much "trepidation" and not knowing what to expect. Said a simple prayer before I stepped into AMC.

And am so thankful to God.

Was asked to act in a new role, "the Illuminator" in the "Treasure Island" team for Sunday School. Went in, sat down and saw how the team were so good in their acting and teaching the kids spiritual values.

Was fearful of how I can act out and react to the kid's promptings when I'm tasked to join the team. "Surely, it is beyond me." I told God.

When it was time for me to 'show face' to the children (it was very impromptu just as the team has always been! ), there was peace from above.

Though just a few liners, God knew just the right boost of confidence I needed.

God's grace is sufficient, once again.

And hey! why the fear? Afterall, Colossians 3:23 says," Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man." Thanks bro Dar for reminding.

`What illumines a "childless" world?
`Excited! @ the identity this illuminator brings

No comments: